Welcome to RESQ1
South Africans are not safe while stationary on our roads in case of a breakdown, even less so at night and early hours of the morning particularly in the Major Metropolitan areas.
To this end, RESQ1 offers you a high availability armed response service that will come to your aid in the event of any emergency to deliver protection to you and your family while your crisis is resolved.
RESQ1 is a nationwide 24X7 Service
What to do in case of emergency
Upon receiving your emergency call, RESQ1 will assess your situation and dispatch the nearest available unit to your location in cases where you believe your life is at risk.
Our two control rooms that operate out of Pretoria and Johannesburg respectively, ensure that your call is managed promptly when you need us.
Our personnel all have field experience gained from over 20 years in the stolen and hijacked vehicle recovery industry.
Our 277 armed response teams countrywide are professionals, trained to the highest tactical response standards in the country thus assuring you of the best attention in times of duress.
RESQ1 is led by Genevieve Bosman, a seasoned professional in the Vehicle Telematics industry since 2002. Genevieve leads the team that manages all day to day operations on behalf of the initiative, co ordinating technical support, Security operations, customer relations and crisis management. The team comprises of outbound sales, software developers and emergency dispatch operators.
1. If you or any of your passengers and or occupants of your home are kidnapped, we will take control of the situation and work with relevant law enforcement and risk management agencies until the situation is resolved.
2. If you or any of your passengers and or occupants of your home are harassed or arrested unduly, we will follow you to the police station and ensure that oversight is given to the process and that you are not unduly compromised.
Typical scenarios faced by motorists on our roads.
We urge our clients to advise us as soon as you have a breakdown, as you will receive top priority in terms of a response unit being dispatched to assist you.
- Always travel with a charged cellphone.
- Ensure that you have sufficient data & airtime before you travel anywhere
- Always switch your location “ON” before you travel anywhere